Powered By Blogger

Menu déroulant

vendredi 30 juin 2023

THANKS TO YOU ALL SINGAPOREANS!!!! - AND WELCOME ABOARD! 歡迎 வரவேற்பு Selamat Datang




 THANKS TO YOU ALL

SINGAPOREANS!!!!





AND WELCOME ABOARD!
歡迎
வரவேற்பு
Selamat Datang


Great thanks to the website that relayed my radio show!


I would have liked to put more musical selection coming from Singapore. The only vinyls I own, date from the late 60's and early 70's. I intend to update as soon as possible the discoveries that I have from those years.
But concerning the 21st century, for example, I have not yet found any access door to Singaporean creativity. If you have any recommendations that I can put forward I would be very grateful.





 I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
祝你一切順利
நான் உங்களுக்கு அனைத்து நல்வாழ்த்துக்களையும் விரும்புகிறேன்
Saya doakan yang terbaik untuk anda!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire